COVID-19 CLINIC POLICIES
Please know our utmost priority is to keep everyone safe and healthy. In light of the pandemic, our clinic has adopted the following policies.
1. If you are sick, stay home.
2. Patients are required to wash their hands prior to coming to clinic. The bathroom codes for the 6th floor are: Unisex 895, Men 895, Women 142.
3. Patients are required to have their temperature taken at the beginning of the appointment. If patients have an elevated temperature, then they may not stay for their treatment. No appointment fee will be charged in this situation.
3. Patients are required to wear a mask at all times.
4. Patients are strongly encouraged to wear loose fitting clothing and layers. This will allow the practitioner to access treatment areas more easily.
5. The practitioner will be wearing a face mask and/or face shield at all times of the interaction.
6. Linens will be on a hiatus. Treatment room will be disinfected between each patient.
7. Appointment times are lengthened to ensure no overlap between patients in the waiting room.